Michael and Cyrelle out enjoying nature- not something you would see everyday. But we realized we needed to step into the great outdoors once in a while. We had everything we needed for a picnic and none of it required any prep, well except for the very easy 3 ingredient Ube Croissant. We loved just spending time together away from the internet, having our devotions, and eating cheese that we’re already planning our next picnic.
It’s safe to say that I always keep a jar of Ube Jam in the pantry in case a big craving comes up. Today is that day.
- Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
- Ube Halaya (Jam)
- Ube Flavouring
- Preheat oven based on the instructions from croissant roll.
- Mix a few tablespoons of ube jam with a few drops of ube flavour, or to taste. ( I say this because I actually just wing everything).
- Spread jam on wider end of the croissant dough and roll
- Bake until golden brown
- Top with confectioner’s sugar and serve
Tip: you can add condensed milk or coconut milk to the ube jam mixture to make it creamier and sweeter.
Let me know what you think!